Hello David,
Thank you for the power point show and the photos: interesting making lace naked and sitting in the water ...... must try it one day in our garden pond. At least it would give the neighbours something to talk about. But, I'll wait till it gets a bit warmer too: last week was spring, now back to winter and more to come. Don't know which is worse, getting flooded out as you were, or freezing your socks off.
If you are all wondering what I am on about, ask David!

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton, East Yorkshire UK
very cold, very windy, very fed up with winter