This has probably been around before, but I got a chuckle.
Janice

>>  It
doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from
>>  time to time, and this
should help get you started.
>>  During a visit to the mental asylum, a
visitor asked
>>  the Director what the criterion was which defined

whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

>>  "Well," said the
Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then
>>  we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a
bucket to the
>>  patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person
>>  would use the
bucket because it's bigger than the
>>  spoon or the teacup."
>>
>>  "No."
said the Director, "A normal person would pull
>>  the plug. Do you want a bed
near the window?"

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of