I'm off to Germany for a lace course next week.  All a bit unexpected -
something got postponed at work so I've got nothing to do, and figured I
might as well sit at my lace pillow instead of twiddling my thumbs in the
office.  Since it is all being organised at the very last minute I have to
take a slightly longer way round than usual flying to Amsterdam.  Figured I
may as well take advantage of this and spend a couple of nights in the
Netherlands on the way home.

While in the Netherlands I may meet up with a friend who is a needlepointer.
She is going to be staying in De Peel.  So can anyone recommend something
textile related to do in Amsterdam, or De Peel, or somewhere in between?
--
Money can't buy everything. That's what credit cards are for.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]