I got 60% on this trivia quiz on the USA, and likemany others would not score much higher on a similar quiz on Australia. However, it did lead to a quiz at home on capitals of the world, which were drilled into me at school by rote learning. Many borders have changed over the years, so on some am not sure any more. My son surprised me, as he keeps on doing, by knowing most of them, although it is more because he continues to educate himself by being interested in current affairs, rather than as a result of his school education.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK