In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jean Nathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>You'd be hard pressed to find a butcher's shop in many towns now.

We must be lucky here in Tamworth, then, there are three general
butchers that I can think of straight off in the town centre, and that's
not counting the pork butcher or the very good one in the Co-op
supermarket. Pity we lost the fishmonger, but we do have a good cheese
shop. Most of our supermarkets (we have too many of those) are on the
out-of-town shopping area, so unless you drive it is a case of relying
on the small town centre shops.

--
Jane Partridge