Hi everyone

My SisIL is to be a first-time grandma. If she was a lacemaker I could
give her a commem. bobbin for the occasion when Grandbaby arrives. But, a
bobbin for her would be redundant - she does like to do quilting though.
Do any of you know if quilters give each other commemorative gifts?  (and
if so - suggestions as to what to do for my SIL would be appreciated)
thanks!

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)