Hello all,

I am going out on a limb here because I usually get reprimanded for anything
that is spiritual.  Five years ago I lost a son (27) to drugs, well this past
Sunday night my youngest daughter took two handfuls of amiatripitilene and
another handful of zeprexa, all over a man.  Any way, if you believe help, if
you don't ....she is starting to come out but is still very incoherent.

So there it is, I know that if this is considered my third strike that I will
be banned from this group.

Thank you, Lynn. WV.