Linda wrote that the lacemaking section has been removed from ebay. I just looked up the categories, and under "crafts" is "lacemaking" with 342 bobbins listed in that category.

I have

lace mak* -shoe -shoes

and

lacemak*

(the star meaning any other letters which might follow those I've typed) looking in all categories set up in my favourite searches which, I think, catches most of the lacemaking stuff, whether the seller puts a space in between "lace" and "making" or not, and eliminates shoe laces.

I also have

lace*    set up for books.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK