Dear Alessandra,
I agree that it is really nice and it certainly is well done. A 'steal' at
that price and for that size I would say. I am not sure that it is vintage
as it looks 'modern' to me. A very nice design and well executed. Definitely
hand made needlelace.
Enjoy

Annette in warm and sunny, Wollongong, Australia

Alessandra wrote:
I have seen a lace on ebay and I liked it so much that I have bought it. On
my opinion it is very nice, but I would like to know if it is nice just for
me or if it is really nice and well done.
The number of the item is 330169221262, Beautiful vintage  table doilie in
needle lace.
I would appreciate your comments.

Thank you for your attention.

Happy lacing!!!!