So, after alerting everyone to the TIME TO RENEW line on the IOLI label AND
causing a bit of controversy, this issue's TIME TO RENEW line is on the
wrong people's labels. I just feel wretched about this.

I was ill at the time, trying to fight through and get the job done, but
really I should have double checked again.  I apologize for the mix-up.
Please don't panic when the line is on there.  If you have a question,
please contact me.  I will email every person who received the line in error
personally this weekend.  That is 822 people, about 600 have email, I guess
I have to call the rest of them.

Please let everyone know that you see.  I can't imagine all the panic and
hard feelings this will make.

I'm so terribly sorry.

Laurie