WOW!!! Rather impressive how nimbly she does it!. I got a folded T-shirt out of my dresser so I could try this. After a couple of tries (trying to find the midway down point on the shirt), I got the hang of it.

I wonder if there's a similar snappy method for packing long-sleeve button down shirts for travel.......

Thurlow
Lancaster, Ohio

Sue Babbs wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IbTnRkEn8U8

-

having watched a couple of times I had to try it out for myself and was amazed. It works!!!!! So quick and easy, and with such neat results. Wow!

Sue