I came in at 25 towards female - and I could make Tamara's dancer spin both ways.

Brenda

On 12 Oct 2007, at 18:39, Jean Nathan wrote:

The results of experiements carried out this week are shown, which so far uphold the male/female brain regardless of sex theory. There's an online
test as well at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/article/2007/10/mm_brainsex.shtml

The average performances for people taking the test on a scale of 0-100 each side of male and female, men have so far come out 50 towards male and women
50 towards female. I came in at 25 towards male,

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html