I know Tamara put a line below her signature about
being related to Dick Chaney.  Was Aurelia's post in regard
to this line?

It was just this single line that provoked Aurelia's mail - I don't think there was anything else she could have meant. That's why I think the rebuke was way over the top.

We're not robots - while doing CTCT there's time for many thoughts - political, philosophical, whatever ... and telling us about some of them humanizes this mailing list. I have a little book about women in the Erzgebirge with all those little stories they told each other while working on the lace - not all of those stories were profane. I imagine the lace list to be somewhat similar - some lacemakers sitting together talking ... mostly about lace, but also about things that move them. So better not shut people up.

Another 2 euro-cents, Achim.