Hope this one doesn't offend anyone. Hope there are no dwarfs in our company. Or, at least, no dwarfs with, erm, size-impaired sense of humour..

From: R. P.

I rear-ended another car this morning and just knew it was going to
be a bad day.  The driver gets out of the other car, and he was a
dwarf!  He comes walking over to me as I got out of my car and
says, "I am NOT Happy!"

So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"

That's how the fight started.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/