Hi Dora

i spent X mas on my own with the cat .. :-D i had some foie gras and Jurançon , a white wine that fits the foie gras perfectly and then a French Xmas cake we call a "log" ... i decided some years ago that i was fed up with having to travel because my family is 1000km away or spending Xmas with friends because I was on my own... i don't have to dress up and can snuggle up in my old comfy sweat shirt in front of the television with the cat on my lap ... no cigarette smokers around ... sleep whenever i feel like it ...luvely!!!
Funny because i spent years feeling lonely and forlorn for Xmas .....

dominique from Paris ..

Dora Northern wrote:

To all Lacers a  Happy Christmas and productive  New Year.

As I can see everybody has their family about and that is very nice but please
do give a thought for the lonely ones like me. So if there is anyone
lonely do lets exchange some thoughts.

Wishing you all a Happy Time

Dora the Knotter