Achim,
I always use the Springett way to spangle my midland bobbins because of
how the join in the wire comes in the middle of the centre bead and
therefore you have no sharp edges to the wire that can catch on fine
threads, it is quite an easy way to spangle.
If you would like to send me your snail mail privately I could send you
a copy of the instructions.

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.