Thanks Brenda and Carolyn for helping me with this I have never heard of
a loop of gimp I have only ever worked the conventional kind, Brenda the
instructions on page 28  have explained all and now I can get back to
making the bookmark with added bonus of a new technique under my belt.
Thanks
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK
Where we expect big storms tonight and tomorrow

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
06/03/2008 09:07