Dear spiders,

I'm heading off to England tomorrow morning for a double bar mitzvah
(DH's twin nephews). I've packed clothes for the stormy weather.

Sorry I won't be able to meet up with any Arachnes, but it's going to
be a fast trip. Two days in London to see my sister, then a train to
Manchester on Thursday for the bar mitzvah, back to London on Monday,
and back to Israel on Tuesday. And, no, I'm not worried about someone
reading this email and breaking into my house because it would be
really tough for a stranger to find my address and then to get past
all my watchful neighbours and steel-reinforced front door (required
for insurance purposes).

When I get back I'll straighten out subscription problems, etc., but
until then I will not be checking my email. Have fun while I'm gone!

Best wishes,

Avital