You may remember I put this web address on Chat last year:

http://freerice.com

On the evening news there has just been a report that since last year, the
clicks on the program have amounted to enough rice being donated to feed a
million people for a day.  So all those small bowls of rice add up.

I just tried to get on but the site was too busy and my connection timed out.

Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com  Check for class spaces, many are full.