Good to know, just need to remember that if I ever get a bad cough. :-)  I
passed it on to my friends.
Janice

Sue Babbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I think it was David who posted a message
about putting Vick on the sole of
one's feet at night. I forwarded it to my mother who has had a persistent
cough for eight years, next month. The doctors have been unable to stop her
cough, and it is assumed that it is in someway related to her asthma
inhaler. However after 4 days of using Vick at night she says her coughing
is greatly reduced  - and she is thrilled. And even happy to wear bedsocks
in summer if it stops the coughing (the socks keep the Vick off her sheets)
Sue

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com  Check for class spaces, many are full.