Yes, David,  I am sure it is all the same with you too.  but I guess that is
what makes the world go round and keeps life interesting.

Good luck with your project.
Lorri

  >Sue & Lorri
  >I can empathise with you I am in the same or similar 'boat'.  I also
  >have the addition of my husband's disability which forces more tasks onto
me.

  I am in the opposite camp. Today I was surrounded by women in my role
  as Musical Director for the show Nunsense. I almost tore out the rest
  of my hair!!!

  Once again - thank God for a bit of sanity on Arachne :)
  David in Ballarat