So, am I on my own when I say that I remember a time when my daughter was little.... she'd fallen asleep and I was watching a video and ironing while she was asleep.... when she woke up it dawned on me I'd ironed and folded 22 terry towelling nappies!!!

Just to say, I don't do that now!!! My ironing board got left outside in the rain last year and didn't recover.... it hasn't been replaced yet!

Sue in EY