Agnes wrote:

<Who do think uttered these words, and who was s/he addressing?

"As leading knowledge navigators you are mission critical
to achieving robust and effective discharge pathways
from the secondary phase of the intensive learning scenario.">

It was starting to go that way (but not that far) when I retired in 1997. I always though people who spouted like this were trying to cover up their incompetence by attempting to impress others with the words. Never impressed me. So glad I'm not a part of it any more.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK