From: Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: webshots problem
To: "lace-chat" <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 9:44 AM

I have been trying to access my webshots photos on the arachne2003 site and I
thought I needed a password which I have forgotten (if I had one in the first
place).  Webshots cannot help me so today I decided to visit the page again.
I was experimenting and I was able to put a photo on (the chick and egg
design), without a passworkd, but there is no where to select a means of
deleting a photo.  I wanted to remove the lace notecards which are no longer
available.  Does anyone known how I can achieve that?
Janice

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.com