----- Original Message ----- From: "Malvary J Cole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chat" <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 9:37 PM
Subject: [lace-chat] Good-bye

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into
the house.

She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Honey, pack
your bags. I just won the lottery!'

The husband said, 'Oh my God, that's fantastic! What should I pack,
beach stuff or mountain stuff?'

'Doesn't matter,' she said. 'Just get out.'

Malvary in Ottawa, Canada