My first message on this subject doesn't seem to have got through and so I
am trying again.  I sent the first with my thanks for help with  wedding
anniversaries.

I will soon have to install protection on my new computer when the trial
installation package runs out.  I know there have been discussions about  this
before but because I didn't need the information at the time I made no  notes.

I believe there are some programs that can be downloaded from the  internet.
I would appreciate any advise/recommendations anyone can  offer.

Thank you.  Patricia in Wales