I saw a piece on the Today show about baking bread without kneading.  The cook
wrote an article in todays NY Times about fast making bread.  On the show the
presenters mixed the ingredients with water, stirred, told to let it rest for
4 hours then they poured it into bread pans or round cooking pans and popped
it in the oven.  I was curious and looked up the article.  There is a little
more to making the bread than that but you can read the recipe here and there
are links to the article and another bread recipe:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/dining/081mrex.html?ref=dining

Meredith's bread was undercooked in the saucepan but Ann's bread look good.

Janice

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.com