On Friday I received the two little lace ornaments that I won from Bev's "lace-chat" raffle. Thank you so much, Bev. I'm looking forward to uniting them with my other "lace"
ornaments when I unpack the Xmas boxes.

And while I'm writing I'll add another little reminder about this year's Card Exchange.
If you wish to participate let me know before Wednesday 15th October.
So far we have 40 lacemakers participating.

Warm regards,
Pene in Estonia where raking season has started.