Hello Everyone!

A few months ago Bev Walker, who has been organising Secret Pals for the last
couple of years, emailed the group to ask if anyone would be willing to take
over, and I volunteered.  However, since then, my Daughter has been ill and is
going to need more treatment in the next few months, and I will busy caring
for her and her family.

If anyone else would like to take over, I would be very grateful, as the
earliest time I might be able to co-ordinate a round is February, and may be
as late as May/June.  I am sure those of us who participate find it very
enjoyable and would miss it if it all stopped.

If anyone is interested, please email Bev ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or me
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Thank you very much.

Dee Palin
Warwickshire