Because so many of you have heard about my son since he was very
young, I feel like he has several hundred lace-making aunties. ;-)

This is a one-minute video of my son playing the guitar (acoustic --
he usually leaves his electric guitar at school because the amplifier
is too bulky to drag home by bus on weekends):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFVsJwUO6oQ

Normally he plays better than this but he had a cold that day and I
was insistent on filming him. This was my first video (I've gotten
better at it since then, although I've only made two others).

Avital