Hmmmm....

1.  What advert?
2. blauwe hemel met schapenwolkjes..... blue heaven with sheeps wool?

Wrong colour Agnes!!

Sky blue pink is the colour that the sky goes just before sunset! Not the orange, look further up!! The yellow dots are when you've been looking at the sun! That goldy colour you get before the eyes!!!

Also, I still think it's a Yorkshire saying! Maybe Mr Garis was the first person to write it down!

Sue in a very soggy East Yorkshire