Hi all,

Coming out of lurkdom to ask about lace in Germany.  As a group we are
planning to go to the Tonder Lace Festival next June in Denmark, but as we
want to make it a holiday for about 6-7 days we are looking for some other
places to visit.

We are planning to stay in Northern Germany and nip over the border to Tonder
on the 4 - 6 June, so do any of you have places that you could recommend that
we visit.  We'll have a coach to hand so can travel a reasonable distance.
Lace in museums, spectacular scenery and shopping :-))) a lace group meeting?

The thought of the Tonder lace festival is really so exciting, something to
look forward to with great anticipation.

Jenny Hester
( In South Wales, UK)