Hi all
As some of you know I've been working on a book "Suffolk Lace and the Lacemakers of Eye" for several years now, well after many months of major major technical problems, which neither the printers, numerous computer/printer technicians and various others have been able to fathom, and although a month later than anticipated and only six days before my deadline, the book was finally delivered to me this afternoon. It is all very exciting, I'm pleased with the end result and also very relieved that its finally here. The book will be officially launched on Saturday 19th September at Kesgrave Lace Day, when we will also be celebrating Suffolk Lacemakers 25th Anniversary.

Nicky in Suffolk   ............. breathing many huge sighs of relief