I have heard the "she should have ironed it first" variation before but not
this one.
Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa.

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town
hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and said,

'Life is so boring.  We never have any fun any more.

For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid, boring
flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 note.

The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,
completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front
door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall,
followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.

Finally, the smiling and naked old lady came through the exit door
surrounded by a cheering, clapping crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won $1000 as 1st prize for 'Best Dried Arrangement....!!!'

database 4461 (20090927) __________

http://www.eset.com