Dear Betty Ann -- Terrific! That's two jabots so far. If we can manage to inspire seven more of us, we'll be good to go. It never occurred to me in the long-ago past that I could ever influence nine Supreme Court justices, but here we are! Is anybody listening?

Aurelia

Aurelia and Other Gentle Spiders,

Sure, we can do it! Put me down for one of them. I've been wanting to use the big block pillow...

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia USA