This is a "courtesy call" from your friendly Card Exchange organizer. Sorry... that was meant to prompt a huge gufffaugh!!!! But it's your attention I'm seeking!

The deadline for entering the 2009 Arachne Card Exchange is just one week away! Please think carefully about this, as we don't want you to sign up in a panic and then realize that you can't possibly make the lace by the first week in December!!

However, if you think that you have enough time at your disposal and would like to participate in the 2009 Card Exchange, please *do* contact me before October 15. If you're just "tuning in", and need more information, email me privately and I can direct you to the "rules". Things are shaping up nicely - as usual!! We have almost as many participants as last year... and I do hope that more of you will join in. If you're unsure about whether you've signed up or not (I prefer to call this an indication of your focus on fine lacemaking rather than an indication of early-onset dimentia...) , then please contact me directly. That means, hit "respond", not "respond to all"..... (can you tell I'm challenged myself???).

Hoping to hear from a few more adventurous folks!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA