I'll admit to having 3 lace projects currently on the go - involving around 600 bobbins between them. One Binche, which I haven't touched since Sweet Briar when Bobbi Donnelly got me hooked on a Tønder piece. This latter piece has about 10 repeats and a corner to go before being completed, which I plan to do while demonstrating at the Chicago Botanic Garden over 6th, 7th and 8th November. So I have put it away till then, as I need something to do while at the Fine Art of Fiber. So then I started a piece of Bucks. I don't usually have this many lace UFOs around the place.

Then you can add a quilt, three jackets, and a knitted sweater around the place (and lots of ideas in the head!)

Sue Babbs