Greetings, Lacemakers!

I just wanted to report to you that I spent this past weekend with my daughter and her family. My grandson, Tanner, had just brought home a big pile of postcards from all over the world! So many of you were willing to send a postcard to him at his school, and they came from all over the world! The entire class enjoyed it when another one came in from somewhere far away! It gave them all an opportunity to study another place on the globe.

To all of you who took the time to send a postcard - thank you so much! It made my grandson feel very special, and it provided a very good learning experience for his entire class.

Sincerely,

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA  USA