From: owner-lace-c...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-lace-c...@arachne.com] On
Behalf Of Sue
Sent: 15 November 2009 11:04
To: Chat Arachne
Subject: [lace-chat] Yogurt machines

While people are thinking about recipes, I wonder if anyone with a yogurt
making machine might be able to advise us.

Ours arrived yesterday without any sensible understandable instructions for
use.
It appears to suggest you put cold milk in, yogurt culture and 6 hours later

you have usable yogurt and that hasn't been the case.
I think DH miscalculated on the yogurt anyway but certainly its not easy to
understand.
I thought I had something about yogurt making but of course I cant find it.

Sue T Dorset, UK
Bobbin Lace and Glass engravings
http://www.hurwitzend.co.uk

arachnemodera...@yahoo.com.