The saga of what was in/under the compost bin has been resolved - a rat.

After we'd emptied the bin and re-set it on concrete slabs, the 'visitor' came back and moved in under the slabs, and also managed to still get into the bin
through a minute overhang.

Badge (our Jack Russell) flushed it out this lunchtime after much digging............
.......... I saw it's face
It got away across next door's garden (Eric saw it) and into the next field.

So the bin is now surrounded by rocks and bricks and big stones to try and
stop the blighter digging in again.

Needless to say, Badge is covered in mud, as am I, and she needs a bath!

Regards,  Ann
in Kerry, Mid-Wales, U.K.
To see my Postcrossing received and sent cards:
www.flickr.com/photos/anniemcc/
Postcrossing - Postcards Travelling the World:
www.flickr.com/groups/postcrossing/
www.postcrossing.com....