Use the same advice when you have been to Bart Francis' sale of silk
threads!!!  What you do not admit to cannot harm you!!
Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa.

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue. . . . .

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman:" Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home
drunk he beats me to a pulp...."

Doctor:"I have a real good medicine against that: When your husband comes
home drunk, just take a glass of chamomile tea and start gargling with it.
Just gargle and gargle".

2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again.

Woman:" Doc, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home
drunk I gargled repeatedly with chamomile tea and he never touched me.

Doctor:" you see how keeping your mouth shut helps!!!"

database 4772 (20100114) __________

http://www.eset.com