As this group knows everything and has the answer to everything, I am hoping not to be disappointed this time! !

Our son has acquired a one-eyed kitten, and he is expecting to return from Pasadena to Chicago in early June. This is a 2200 mile road-trip which took him 3 days when he drove in the other direction. Somehow he wants to get this little creature back with him, but it hates being in the car, and cries the whole time.

Now Matthew can cope with this crying for short distances, but not for 2200 miles!

We thought of him flying back with it, but we guess it will probably cry just as much on the plane as in a car. We know that planes recommend not sedating animals for flights, as this affects their sense of balance which they need to stay safe. He may not be able to put the kitten in the hold in the summer, as if it is over 85F the airlines won't accept them.

Does anyone have any bright ideas how to get the young cat here?

Sue

sueba...@comcast.net