After a trick like that I'd cut them out!!!   LOL

Sue in a damp, trying not to snow, East Yorkshire
On 9 Feb 2010, at 17:19, Clay Blackwell wrote:

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine!!!!

The little bastards .......

Clay
in Virginia, where we got an inch of snow this morning and it has already melted. YAY!!