I would consider that this is spam from beginning to end.  You should delete
it immediately and do not reply to it in any way, shape or form.

If you need to verify anything with aol do it outside of the e-mail and do not
click on any of the links it gives you.  It may be too late for this message
as you may have already clicked, but in future just immediately delete the
message.

Banks, financial institutions, ISP's etc do not need to ask you that kind of
information.  If they need to confirm something they will either call, or
write you a letter and they NEVER ask for pin numbers or any of the other
information that seems to have been requested in the e-mail you received.

I am writing this from my laptop because my computer has been invaded by a
virus, not from any e-mail I received but from doing some research on the
internet.  In spite of cleaning it twice the virus is still there and I am
waiting for the technician to come to clean it with stronger software than
what I have.

Malvary in Ottawa where it will be +10c today and the snow is melting fast,
but I don't think it will last as the forecast for later in the week isn't so
good.