My browser blocked the web site, but when I searched Symantec for fateback to
see if it was a threat, I got:

Discovered: May 14, 2004
Updated: February 13, 2007 12:23:06 PM
Also Known As: Backdoor.Throd.a [Kaspersky]
Type: Trojan Horse
Systems Affected: Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows
NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP

  a.. Connects to the following Web sites to send out system information,
including IP address, version of OS, IE, Outlook Express, ID, and so on:
  fateback.com
  yoll.net
  imess.net
  deep-ice.com
  undonet.com
  4t.com
  bebto.com
  freeservers.com
  noneto.com

  b.. Harvests email address from Microsoft Outlook address book and sends
them to the above remote Web sites by using HTTP requests.

  c.. Updates or removes itself.

  d.. Acts as a covert proxy.
If it looks too good to be true (as I assume this does) then it usually is.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK