I am glad I never had to face a problem like this at University!
Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa

At Michigan State University, there were four  sophomores taking
chemistry and all of them had an 'A' so far.
These four friends were so confident that, the weekend before finals, they
decided to visit some friends and have a
big party. They had a great time but, after all the hearty partying,
they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Michigan
State until early Monday morning.

Rather than taking the final then, they decided that after the final
they would explain to their professor why they missed it. They
said that they visited friends but on the way back they had a flat tire. As
a result, they missed the final.

The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The
guys were excited and relieved. They studied that night
for the exam.

The next day the Professor placed them in  separate rooms and gave
them a test booklet.

They quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points. Cool, they thought!
Each one in separate
rooms, thinking this was going to be easy.... Then they turned

On the second page was written...For 95 points:

Which tire?

database 5030 (20100415) __________

http://www.eset.com