And it will become even smaller in 2012 when we will be hosting the international convention for the amateur radio group "2012 YL International Meet" and in 2014 when the international lace organisation OIDFA conducts their convention and meets here in beautiful downunder Adelaide, South Australia.

Hope to meet up with lots of you then.
Cheers,
Shirley T. (VK5YL) - Adelaide, South Australia where there are signs that spring is in the air.

Strange how these things happen isn't it?? snip>................ Explaining to that group how I knew Shirley (2 different hobbies), another lady emailed to say she was also interested in the other hobby... just goes to prove how small the world is!

Good morning! I've met a lady in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area looking
to maybe start making lace. Are there any teachers out that way that are
interested? Get in touch with me privately and I will put you in touch with this woman.