the news that i have broken my wrist brought a lot of well-wishes to my inbox. thanks to all. also a lot of stories about "useless" husbands in circumstances like mine. they do try, the dears, as does mine, so we forgive them their clumsiness in opening the washing maschine, cooking under supervision, making the bed etc.
sue duckles came to wash my hair this afternoon, which was lovely.
anyway, i won't be picking any rhubarb for a while (that's when i fell down some steps in the garden), nor make lace, but let my better half spoil me with endless cups of tea and some nice very dark chocolate he bought me today.
thanks again, agnes boddfington - elloughton uk