I will add that in the US, many eat pork barbequed and "pulled pork" is
prevalent.  Essentially the latter is slow-cooked tenderloin to the point it
begins to fall apart, pulled apart with a fork, and then barbeque types of
sauces applied (or hot sauces like used on buffalo wings, which include
butter).

Breading for any meat is rarely used and baking, broiling and grilling
predominate over frying.

Chicken is the most prevalent meat in the USA, with beef a distant second.

Buffalo is readily available in some areas, and others, not.  It is more tasty
than beef and much lower in fat.  Some balk at it conceptually but if tasted
before knowing what it is, comment on it's tastiness.

Rabbit and lamb can be ordered from the butcher (and of course there are
seasonal factors).

Goat is the most consumed meat internationally, which I don't think came up.

Of course vegetarians and vegans grow in count daily.

The pollution everywhere has affected fish and seafood consumption, which is
sad.

Best,
Susan Reishus