I don't like the look of my weight in pounds, Clay - in the UK we use
stones-and-pounds where one stone = 14 pounds.

So for example a good few years ago I weighed 10 stone, rather than 140
pounds. That would be about 63 kilos.

I can shop for, and cook, food in kilos, but for my own weight I think in
stones and pounds; however my oncologist talks in kilos and so I had to use
the little slider switch on my bathroom scales to get a nmber to tell him.
It was a lot more than 63.   8-(

Margery.
margerybu...@o2.co.uk in North Hertfordshire, UK